Council Members Marianne Butler, Dan Johnson, and David James will host a meeting to seek public comment in the hiring of a new Chief of Police.
When: Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Where: South Louisville Community Center, 2911 Taylor Blvd.
Time: 6:00 PM
1. Introductions and explanation of meeting
2. Discussion – Effectiveness of current crime prevention programs
3. Discussion – Effectiveness of crime control measures
4. Discussion – Effectiveness of community partnerships
5. Discussion – Effectiveness of the police in treating residents fair and equitably
6. Conclusion/Next Steps
In all discussions comments on not only effectiveness, but also examples of successes and failures will be welcomed.